Letters to home from Kyoto.

3.13.2005

reading...and not far beyond

Okay, so I didn't wake up today until 6:30, PM. Funny thing is, the girl in the room beside me did the same thing. Our sleep patterns have been pretty in line recently and I'm starting to wonder if it's because our beds are so close together. If it weren't for the paper thin wall, we would be sleeping right next to each other.

When I managed to eat and get myself pulled together, I did my Japanese homework and got a significant amount of my music organized and read a good deal of the Kafka novel that I picked up over at the center. I have so much pleasure reading to get done and so little time, I wonder if I'll actually read myself into oblivion. Believe me, I've gotten pretty close before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home